The managed fleet of Thenamaris LNG
Thenamaris LNG is currently managing four LNG carriers. The LNG carriers under management are built with proven technology:
- The ships are optimized for efficiency and flexibility with tri-fuel two-stroke (X-DF) diesel-electric propulsion (TFDE).
- Increased tank insulation results in a reduced boil-off rate of 0.085 percent per day (X-DF) or 0.10 percent per day (TFDE), so gas is not wasted during transport.
- X-DF ships also employ a partial reliquefaction plant, further reducing the active boil-off rate.
- The vessels have six-stage (X-DF) or four-stage (TFDE) LD compressors that allow more flexible handling of boil-off gas.
- Specially designed hulls and hydrodynamic appendages increase propulsive efficiency and make the vessels more fuel-efficient.