Thenamaris is responsible for providing its employees with a working environment that is safe and healthy. At the same time, each member of the company is also individually responsible for working in a safe and healthy manner.
The actions of all Thenamaris employees, both onboard and ashore, are guided by the following principles:
- Accidents and injuries are almost always preventable.
- Each individual has personal responsibility for his or her own safety, as well as for the safety of others.
- No business objective is so important that it requires the sacrifice of safety standards.
- A job is considered well done only if it is safely done.
- Safety procedures must always be followed.