Thenamaris Summer Internships 2022
Thenamaris invites students at their final year of studies or recent graduates / postgraduates to apply for the Thenamaris Summer Internship Program.
Thenamaris throughout the years has consistently supported undergraduate students and recent graduates gain meaningful hands-on professional experience and make a smooth transition to the shipping world, investing this way in our future talent pool.
Education, Experience & Skills
For this year’s Program, we are mainly interested in candidates with the following academic backgrounds:
- Engineering studies (Naval Architecture & Marine / Mechanical / Electrical)
- Shipping studies
- Economics / Accounting / Business Management
- Information Systems Management / Computer Science / Computer Engineering
In terms of skills we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Results orientation
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written
- PC literacy
If you have exhibited strong academic performance in your studies thus far, and seek for a fulfilling internship experience that will give you exposure to the global shipping industry, we look forward to receiving your application.