Assistant IT Systems Engineer
Thenamaris invites high caliber professionals to apply for the position of Assistant IT Systems Engineer in the Information Technology department.
The Assistant IT Systems Engineer is a member of the IT Infrastructure team which supports the IT systems’ infrastructure. More specifically, he/she:
- Installs and configures computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Sets up new users' accounts and profiles
- Supports the office personnel through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone/email, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Performs hands-on technical maintenance tasks on the Company’s servers, telephone cables, desktops, operating systems, and software applications
- Troubleshoots system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
The position is permanent and is based in Athens (Vouliagmeni) Greece.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Technical diploma or University degree in Information Systems Management / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Proficiency in English at a written and oral level
- Excellent customer support skills and team-oriented mindset
- Prior experience in the support of any of the following will be considered an asset: VMWare, MS Exchange Online, MS Active Directory, Computer Networks, Microsoft Windows Server, VPN/RDP, Powershell
- Working experience in a similar position, in an in-house IT department will be considered a strong asset
If you are in search of a first-class working environment in the global ship management industry and meet the above qualifications, we look forward to receiving your application.