The individual will support the Ship Supplies and Spare Parts Operators during daily operations and participate in ongoing improvement projects of the department which necessitate strong supply chain domain knowledge coupled with analytical and technical skills.
Purchasing Project Specialist | Temporary contract
Education, Experience & Skills
- University degree in Industrial Engineering & Operations Research, Management Science & Technology or Mechanical Engineering. MSc in Business Analytics, Operations Management and/or similar subject will be considered an asset
- IT literacy is a prerequisite; excellent use of Microsoft Office suite Programming skills, especially in R and Python, will be considered an asset
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business stakeholders
- Conceptual thinking and creativity as well as the ability to quickly understand the shipping business are critical
- The ideal candidate will be a responsible and dynamic individual with team oriented mindset
The position is temporary and is based at the company’s headquarters, in Athens (Vouliagmeni) Greece.
This placement is a great opportunity for graduates to join a rigorous and progressive working environment and to interact with top caliber professionals of the shipping business.
If you are in search of a first class working environment in the global ship management industry and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV.