The Finance Project Specialist is responsible for assisting in various financial management duties. More specifically, the individual will support internal reporting activities, with a focus on Running and Administrative expenses. Additionally, he/ she will provide general financial and analytical support by coordinating and maintaining day-to-day operational requirements, maintaining the Financial Planning tool and being responsible for the business administration of Loans.
Finance Project Specialist
Education, Experience & Skills
- One (1) to four (4) years of professional experience in a Finance department preferably in shipping or multinational companies
- University degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Engineering or Applied Mathematics
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or MBA is a prerequisite
- Experience and understanding of planning / reporting systems are prerequisite, whilst experience in SAP system will be considered an asset
- The ideal candidate must be a responsible and ambitious individual with structured and team oriented mindset
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral
- Excellent PC literacy, advanced user of MS Office
The position is temporary and is based at the company’s headquarters, in Athens (Vouliagmeni) Greece.
If you are in search of a first class working environment in the global ship management industry and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV.