LNG: entering a growth market
The two LNG carriers under construction are built with proven technology:
- The ships are optimized for efficiency and flexibility with tri-fuel diesel electric propulsion.
- Increased tank insulation results in a reduced boil-off rate of 0.10 percent per day, so gas is not wasted during transport.
- The vessels have a four-stage LD compressor that allows more flexible handling of boil-off gas.
- Specially designed fuel-saving fins on the hull increase propulsive efficiency and make the vessels more fuel-efficient.
- Marorka telemetry will be installed on the vessels to facilitate continuous proactive management of the vessels’ technical performance. This should enable more energy-efficient, sustainable, and competitive ship management.
||GTT Mark III (BOR 0,10%)
|COOL EXPLORER - Additional Information
||Samsung Heavy Industries